Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Colombian MTC



Hey, what is up Valley Center. Hope you guys are doing as well as I am I'm just doing my thing down in Colombia. My companion is Elder Hunsaker and he is way cool. We just get along really well and we both know how to keep each other's spirit up. The food down here is the same every day which is rice with some kind of side dish like a salad or chicken. My spanish is growing so much, I totally know that the gift of toungues is real, I see it in me and escpecially in my companion. We have classes all day long with 1 hour of exercise. All the missionarys here are just so cool some come from broken familes which truly makes me thankful for all of you guys cause you helped me out and taught me so much.
Love all you guys till next week

No comments:

Post a Comment